Following its annual meeting on September 19th, the AYCO Board of Directors is pleased to announce the following appointments:
- Chuck Johnson, Program Director of the School of Acrobatics and New Circus Arts in Seattle, WA, as President, effective October 1. Chuck also chairs AYCO’s Committee on Safety. Chuck replaces David Hunt who is stepping down from the Board.
- Jean St John, from My Nose Turns Red in Kentucky, as Vice President, effective immediately
- Maribeth Joy, Executive Director of Circesteem, Chicago, IL, as Treasurer, effective October 1. Maribeth replaces Kevin George who is stepping down from the Board.
- Patty Campbell, Director of PAL Sailor Circus, as Chair of the Governance Committee, effective immediately. Patty also chairs AYCO’s Event Supervision Committee.
- Jessica Hentoff, Director of Circus Harmony, as Chair of the Nominating Committee.
- Rick Davis will continue to serve as Secretary of AYCO.
Profiles of all Board members are available here
AYCO would like to express deep gratitude to Kevin George and David Hunt for their years of service to the AYCO Board.